GLEASON JUNIOR HIGH/HIGH SCHOOL
CHARACTER COUNTS GUIDELINES PER SEMESTER
1. No Detention/Suspension
2. No unexcused absences or unexcused tardies
3. No cell phone violations/technology use violations
4. Classwork completed and turned in on time (exceptions discussed
5. Homework completed and returned on time
6. Planner taken to class as requested
7. Teachers and staff treated with respect
8. Fellow students treated with respect
9. No cheating
10. Respectfully pausing for a moment of silence with classmates
each morning and respecting those who paid for our freedom by quietly pausing or choosing to participate in the pledge to the flag each morning.
*Let’s all work together to have a great year!
Gleason Elementary Character Counts
elementary character counts program focuses on the recognition of
responsibility, respect, caring, fairness, trustworthiness and citizenship.
(Bringing Up Grades) recognizes students who have worked hard to bring up their
academics by grading period.
Achiever—recognizes students who have excelled academically in the classroom,
or who have displayed great effort and attitude.
like to express our thanks to the following sponsors of the elementary
character count program:
Woodmen of the World Insurance-Mr.
Bank of Gleason
Gleason Rotary Club
City of Gleason